Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Just My Size - Workout and Fitness

For over 15 years, Just My Size has been offering famous-name lingerie, underwear, bras, panties, clothing, sportswear, pantyhose, socks, swimwear, and shapewear specifically for full-figured women. Just My Size specializes in plus size apparel (14W - 32W). Select from the foremost names such as Playtex, Just My Size, Bali, Glamorise, Valmont, Goddess, Champion Plus, and Leading Lady. Get 30% off all Champion items right here.

Workout and Fitness Wear
justmysize.com (Hanesbrands Inc.)

Just My Size

If you’re looking for more,
please use the search option on the left side -->

Please check back daily for more Sales and Specials.
Gary
All Around The Mall.com
The only place for all of your shopping needs...
Please tell your family and friends…