Sunday, October 21, 2007

Just My Size – BOGO 50% off

Just My Size specializes in plus size apparel (14W - 32W). For over 15 years, Just My Size has been offering famous-name lingerie, underwear, bras, panties, clothing, sportswear, pantyhose, socks, swimwear, and shapewear specifically for full-figured women. Just My Size is pleased to announce their current specials. From Fashion Items Buy One Get One 50% Off – to Minimizers & Shapewear 20% Off – to JMS Hosiery up to 40% off – they have what your needing to look and feel great this Fall!

Web-Only Super Savers!

- Buy One Get One 50% Off
Take 2 Sale at Just My Size! All winter fashion items, buy 1, get a 2nd style (equal or lesser value) at 50% off!
- 20% Off Minimizers & Shapewear
SALE! Minimizers & Shapewear 20% Off at Just My Size

- 40% off Just My Size Hosiery
SALE! Just My Size Hosiery up to 40% off.

All three specials are good until 11/3/07.

Check here for the most up to date web specials from Just My Size.justmysize.com


Check back soon for more Sales and Specials.
Gary
All Around The Mall.com
Please tell your friends…